- The Big Book of Cut and Paste Words and The Big Book of Making Words contains phonic activities with a large selection of consistent activities to save teachers time and give students hands-on experiences.
- They can be used as part of a teaching program for the whole class, or for group or individual programs.
- The activities consolidate, extend and revise sounds and give students confidence while making new words in a familiar format.
- They can be photocopied, enlarged, laminated, cut up and used in a variety of ways.
The Big Book of Cut and Paste Words can be used for:
Ideal for Ages 5-7
- making new words
- putting words in sentences
- word sorts (same ending, same sound)
- learning centres
- partner activities
- discovering word patterns.