- Australian Curriculum Science is a series of eight books written specifically to support the new national curriculum.
- All levels use science literacy texts to introduce and explain science concepts. Relevant diagrams or artwork support the text. Comprehension questions follow each text and can be used to gauge your students’ understanding of the concepts. Practical hands-on activities, which are predominantly experiments, complete each section.
• Australian Science Curriculum links
• Science Understanding units
• Science as a Human Endeavour units
• Science Inquiry skills
• overarching ideas
• teacher background information
• a consistent format for ease of use
• lesson preparation ideas
• suggestions for lesson use
• answers and explanations
• suggested useful websites
Ideal for Ages 9-10