- Australian Curriculum Science is a series of eight books written specifically to support the new national curriculum.
- All levels use science literacy texts to introduce and explain science concepts. Relevant diagrams or artwork support the text.
- Comprehension questions follow each text and can be used to gauge your students’ understanding of the concepts. Practical hands-on activities, which are predominantly experiments, complete each section.
• Australian Science Curriculum links
• Science Understanding units
• Science as a Human Endeavour units
• Science Inquiry skills
• overarching ideas
• teacher background information
• a consistent format for ease of use
• lesson preparation ideas
• suggestions for lesson use
• answers and explanations
• suggested useful websites
Ideal for Ages 12+