• Teach environmental studies in the inclusive classroom with this unique informational book.
• The resource methodically explains the tough problems faced by our planet, plus solutions large and small.
• Contains hundreds of colourful photographs, illustrations, charts, graphs, index, glossary, and a ‘Facts and Figures’ section.
• Scientific terms are defined in context and the index takes students directly to topics of interest
• The teachers guide (sold separately - RIC-6719) contains multiple components. Three lesson plans are included, each divided into sections: vocabulary, preview, reading the text, discussing the meaning, word work, extending the meaning, and critiquing. The teacher’s guide also contains 10 worksheets (2 vocabulary, 1 writing, 2 review, and 5 activity sheets) for each title.