• The teachers guide contains multiple components.
• Three lesson plans are included, each divided into sections: vocabulary, preview, reading the text, discussing the meaning, word work, extending the meaning, and critiquing.
• The teacher’s guide also contains 10 worksheets (2 vocabulary, 1 writing, 2 review, and 5 activity sheets) for each title.
• Teach environmental studies in the inclusive classroom with this series of student books (sold separately - RIC-6714 to RIC-6718).
• The student resources methodically explains the tough problems faced by our planet, plus solutions large and small. They contain hundreds of colourful photographs, illustrations, charts, graphs, index, glossary, and a ‘Facts and Figures’ section.