- This is an interactive CD Rom to help students with punctuation.
- Punctuation marks covered include full stops, commas, question marks, apostrophes, speech marks and capital letters.
- Each part of speech is treated by:
- defining the punctuation mark and its usage
- using examples to illustrate the definition
- setting a range of interactive activities that develop and consolidate understanding
- This CD Rom is suitable for use with electronic whiteboards, computers and projectors.
Computer requirements are:
- a PC running Windows XP with a minimum of 265MB Ram OR
- a Mac running OS X
Price includes product and unlimited school licence.
This item is FIRM SALE only.