- Pack of 12 charts that each measure 420mm x 297mm (A3).
- Charts are laminated and double-sided. Each chart has a duotone version on the reverse.
- The charts are designed to prepare children for letter formation.
- The write-on, wipe-off surface allows children to use whiteboard markers to trace shapes again and again!
- The tracing patterns aid the smooth transition to writing alphabet letters.
Also available: RIC-6601 New Wave Pre-writing patterns Activity Book
- Written by occupational therapists, this activity book presents a systematic and fun approach for teaching the foundation skills.
Each new pattern is introduced in three steps:
- 1. Learn the new pattern as a big body movement. At this initial stage it is essential that the oral prompting clues are also established.
- 2. Use art activities to practise the new movement, in big and small ways, to form a memory for making pre-writing patterns.
- 3. Consolidate the new movement and pattern through pre-writing pattern activity sheets.