- This book has been designed especially for secondary school students.
- The play text has been prepared with their requirements in mind.
- Comprehensive notes appear next to the text for easy reference and explanations are given of difficult language, cultural and historical references.
- The introduction provides a brief biography of Shakespeare, a description of the Elizabethan Theatre in which his plays were first performed, and gives the historical background of Elizabethan Threatre in which his plays were first performed, and gives the historical background of Elizabethan England.
- There is a section about the play with a summary of the plot, the main characters, the language and the structure and the main themes.
- Suggestions and questions for discussion are provided and there is a guide to some literary and critical terms.
- Both the play itself and the introduction are well illustrated.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.