- Classical Greek drama is brught vividly to life in this series of new translations.
- The new versions remain faithful to the original Greek, yet the language has all the immediacy of contemporary English.
- The result is a series of genuinely actable plays, which bring students as close as possible to the playwrights' original words and intentions.
- Students are encouraged to engage with the text through detailed commentaries, which include suggestions for duscussion and analysis.
- In addition, numerous practical questions stimulate ideas on staging and encourage students to explore the play's dramatic qualities.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.