- Alice Dreaming is a play for secondary students that tells a uniquely Australian story.
- Trapped by the expectations of others, a girl escapes into her imagination.
- Following an albatross, Alice takes a journey across Australia that eventually brings her closer to home and an understanding of who she is.
- Inspired by Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and The Wizard of Oz, it is a play written about teenagers, for teenagers.
- Embracing a non-naturalistic theatrical language, Alice Dreaming can incorporate a number of performance elements, including puppertry, mask, music and dance.
- Roles are suitable for performance by both boys and girls.
- Cast: 29 speaking roles plus chorus.
- Length: 60-80 minutes.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.