- Drama Reloaded is an innovative resource that shines a new spotlight on the study of drama across theatre, television and film for secondary students.
- activities that work in both English and Drama classrooms with a focus on developing language-based skills and practical, performance-based skills
- focus questions that promote critical thinking about texts and encourage you to actively explore ideas and meaning
- opportunities for student collaboration and workshopping
- an eclectic mix of classic and contemporary drama texts from Australia and around the world
- biographies of key figures in the world of drama
- a comprehensive glossary of dramatic terms, forms and techniques to aid understanding of key concepts
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.