- "Dust piles up like snow across the prairie…"
- A terrible accident has transformed Billie Jo's life, scarring her inside and out.
- Her mother is gone. Her father can't talk about it. And the one thing that might make her feel better – playing the piano – is impossible with her wounded hands.
- To make matters worse, dust storms are devastating the family farm and all the farms nearby.
- While others flee from the dust bowl, Billie Jo is left to find peace in the bleak landscape of Oklahoma – and in the surprising landscape of her own heart.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.