- If you want to know the secrets of being a brilliant classroom assistant, read on…
- There are many different names for folk who support and create learning in and beyond the classroom: teaching assistants, learning support assistants, cover supervisors, mentors, learning partners – the list goes on.
- The title doesn't matter but the quality of support, interaction and learning does.
- This book is packed full of creative tips, techniques and strategies for anyone who has the crucial role of supporting kids' learning.
- It doesn't matter whether it's inspiration or new ideas you want – this book has a plethora of both.
- It may challenge your thinking, it may persuade you to do something different, but above all it will put you in serious danger of being brilliant at what you do.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.