- This series aims to develop student writing skills through exercises similar to those of Basic Skills Writing tests. Stimulus pictures are provided as they are in basic Skills Writing tests.
- The series aims to develop understandings about writing reports, recounts, narratives, descriptions and disscussions.
- Modelled answers are provided to guide students.
- Each student should, however, aim to develop his/her unique writing style. Writing guidelines for each text type are also included.
- Students will have 5 minutes for planning, 20 minutes for writing and 5 minutes for editing with two tasks in the Year 5 test.
- It is suggested that more time be given to the exercises in this book to develop writing skills and then orientate to the test time conditions.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.