- Wakatta! has been written for senior high school students continuing their study of Japanese.
- The course is constructed around key topic areas.
- It is designed to develop essential skills for effective oral and written communication in Japanese.
- Wakatta! covers two years' study and can be used as the core component of any senior high school course.
The Wakatta! Course integrates three resources:
- A Course Book of twelve well-balanced unites of work, each of which includes essential vocabulary, kanji characters, reading tests, explanations of language patterns and consolidation of the topic area;
- Two Workbooks with a wide range of activites and exercises in reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar and kanji as well as puzzles, role-play and dialogues.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.