- Designed especially for the NSW Stage 6 Visual Arts syllabus, Art and Me: Senior Visual Arts is a highly visual text that draws on artworks by well-known, emerging and student artists to illuminate the key syllabus concepts of practice, the Conceptual Framework and Frames.
- It includes topics focusing on contemporary art trends and interests, and showcases a wide variety of artists.
- Explore the practices of art making, art criticism and art history as you develop a broad body of work and interpret your own art and the works of local and international artists.
- Understand the relationship between the key agencies of the art world: the artist, the artwork, the audience and the world (the Conceptual Framework).
- Interpret artworks from different perspectives and develop your own points of view, as you use the Subjective, Cultural, Structural and Postmodern Frames to understand how art may represent personal experiences, cultural meanings, communication and challenges to mainstream ideas and assumptions.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.