- This workbook for junior secondary students to support learning across the three strands of the Australian Curriculum: English – language, literacy and literature.
- Students will develop skills across the receptive and productive communication modes and will be able to write and create their own texts in a variety of contexts for variety of audiences and purposes.
Revised and updated to include details of curriculum content, each unit is built around a different text type and contains the following:
- clear and simple explanations of grammatical rules
- comprehension, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary exercises designed to build language and literacy skills
- dictionary and thesaurus exercises to encourage vocabulary development and confidence
- revision exercises that allow students to review their progress and strengthen their understanding and confidence from one unit to the next.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.