- Make Your Mark is a series of revision resources geared at helping students as they prepare for their HSC in English.
- The exercises and advice in this revision guide of Away hill help students get to grips with what the examiners are looking for, and how to really make their mark when it comes to the exam.
- Model essays and workbook activities expose the structural techniques behind strong responses and help familiarise students with how they will be assessed.
This book features:
- Guidance on deconstructing exam questions and engaging properly with the prompt statement
- Model essays with workbook questions encouraging students to think like the marker, followed by annotations for comparison
- Practical preparation strategies and top tips from experienced HSC English teachers
- Additional practice questions and suggested related texts.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.