- How Europe was turned upside down from the Early Romans to King Arthur.
- From the Iron Age to the Middle Ages, the ancient Celts were an engine of change for the whole of Europe.
- Here, Simon Young travels back in time to the moments when this ancient people defined indelibly the ancient, medieval and modern world.
- Part I - Making the Roman Empire.
- Part II - Saving Dark Age Christianity.
- Part III - Creating the Modern Mind.
- Appendix I - Discovering America? the Irish Exiles in the Northern Atlantic.
- Appendix II - Will the Real King Arthur Please Stand Up?
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.