- This book has been designed to help students of English understand spoken language as it is encountered in everyday business and social situations in English speaking environments around the world.
- In addition to helping students discover the meaning of widely used everyday expressions, this resource provides information about the social and business conventions of spoken English such as talking about plans and intentions, disagreeing politely, checking meaning and giving feedback and using telephoning and interview strategies.
- Features of English pronunciation are also examined within the context of everyday conversations.
Using this resource students will:
- Discover the meaning of many everyday expressions that are widely used around the world in business and social situations, as well as the media.
- Learn about the conversations of spoken English in business and social situations.
- Learn strategies for improving listening skills and overcoming pronunciation problems.
- Feel increasing confidence as communication skills improve.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Secondary