- This book aims at improving spelling, increasing vocabulary and consolidating reading phonics skills.
- Exercises aim to increase phonological (how words sound) visual (how words look) morphemic (how words change form) and etymological (where words come from) knowledge through practical exercises.
- Regular dictionary exercises aim to improve spelling, reading and writing skills.
- The exercises seek to raise correct spelling consciousness in all writing exercises.
- Words are chosen for their interest and stage development.
- Thorough marking is needed to promote correct spelling.
- Students should continuously aim to improve their spelling knowledge and understandings.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for Year 2