- The Creative Arts K–6 Syllabus is one of six key learning area syllabuses for the primary curriculum. This syllabus provides information about teaching and learning in Visual Arts, Music, Drama and Dance.
- The syllabus is designed to be used by classroom teachers or teachers specialising in one or more artforms. The syllabus caters for the full range of learners and promotes the inclusion of all students.
- Note: This syllabus replaces three earlier syllabuses: Music K–6 (1984), Visual Arts K–6 (1989) and Craft K–6 (1972).
- A printed version of this new Creative Arts K–6 Syllabus makes a handy reference for principals and teachers and can also be purchased by parents.
- Years: Kindergarten (Early Stage 1), Years 1 and 2 (Stage 1), Years 3 and 4 (Stage 2), Years 5 and 6 (Stage 3)
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged. Only while stock lasts.
Ideal for years K-6