- Cast 2m, 5f
- Five female college freshman get together to study for a Shakespeare mid-term.
- Bad idea!
- One is in utter despair, desperately trying to get her classmates to study, but the others would much rather eat pizza, discuss boys, dance to the latest hits and have out-of-body experiences.
- Thrown into the mix is Judy, who is bent on competition.
- She faces off with Felicia and the two girls test with each other on Shakespearean quotes as well as trade barbs and insults.
- The room becomes tense and the other girls become absorbed.
- They all soon realize that what the Bard wrote some 400 years ago still applies today.
- But the real question that the playwright raises is: do they study or do they go to the party to which they've been invited?
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.