- Cast 2m, 1f
- In New York City on election night Irene Porter, widowed Democratic contender for a congressional seat, has just learned she's been narrowly defeated by the elderly male Republican incumbent.
- Picking up the pieces, Irene turns to romance and bed.
- Her first fling is with her campaign manager and her second one night later is with her campaign treasurer.
- The two men come to blows over her and then they turn on her, accusing her of fickleness.
- But Irene gets her man and turns her thoughts to running for mayor.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.