- Cast 3m 3f
- T.J., a young student photographer, chronicles the break-up of his family after his mother walks out.
- The demise of the family and its devastating effect are captured in dramatic and photographic flashbacks.
- T.J. tries to make sense out of all this, but no one is willing to talk or to listen: not his mother, his girlfriend, or teacher.
- Using his photographs, he reflects, All Art is enlightening.
- But does it have to be so painful?
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.