- Cast 6m 3f
- A commedia dell' arte group wanders by mistake into the eye of an allegory.
- They are humanity, wayward saints all, who are far from home and without means.
- A nobleman may be their salvation if they can put on a good show for him.
- Surprisingly, the Company chooses to present the history of man, from the Garden of Eden through Everyman in birth, adolescence, marriage and death.
- Along the way they enact other wayward adventures such as the assassination of Julius Caesar and the homecoming of Odysseus.
- It is a fine mosaic of life redeemed by humor and human understanding.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.