- Cast 5m 5w
- Connor Murphy wants a go-cart for Christmas in the worst way.
- And that's how he sets out to get it. Miss McLaughlin, his teacher, really gums up the works by handing out report cards just before vacation.
- 'This is a socks and underwear card if ever there was one,' his best friend Neil tells him, blighting his hopes.
- His other best friend, Tater, is no help either since he is busy learning his one-word speech for the Christmas Pageant.
- His brother and sister are stirring up the household as the holiday approaches. In his mind, Connor sees everyone ganged up against him like a Greek chorus.
- He even pictures Dad reciting a theme paper entitled 'What I Got for Christmas.'
- And, of course, it's up to Dad to perform the impossible by Christmas morning.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.