- Cast 6m 8f
- Created by Gertrude Berg on Broadway, a warm and engaging Jewish widow from Brooklyn accompanies her daughter and son-in-law to Japan.
- The young man is on a delicate diplomatic mission to forge a commercial treaty of paramount importance to both countries.
- En route, the mother meets a charming and distinguished Japanese gentleman and a warm friendship develops.
- The son in law misreads the implications of this friendship and disrupts it, nearly wrecking the treaty negotiations.
- The wiser elders rescue it in time, showing that intolerance between nations and individuals stems from a lack of understanding.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.