- Cast 11m 2f
- It is 1955 at Gracie's restaurant in Hoboken which is frequented by Italian American longshoremen.
- The year before Marlon Brando came to Hoboken to shoot On the Waterfront but that glamorous time is gone forever.
- The regulars at Gracie's are adrift with failed hopes.
- The story revolves around Beep ity Beep, a sour, failed singer who wants to reclaim Gracie's affections.
- He loved and lost her eighteen years before.
- Their relationship is complicated by a double murder and a secret Gracie has kept all these years.
- Excellent character roles for the entire cast as all are colorful types.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.