- Cast 4m 2f
- This hard hitting psychological drama swirls around a young Irishman who moves into lodgings in London already occupied by two bigots, one of them Irish, and a student who's slumming to research his thesis.
- Damien is befriended by the student who appreciates his intellect and by the student's girlfriend, a devotee of causes and an aspiring journalist.
- When the IRA mounts a bombing campaign in London, it appears that the enigmatic Damien may be involved.
- Tension mounts as he remains noncommittal in the face of inquires. Gradually, Damien is drawn into an affair with the student's girlfriend, a lady attracted by the IRA specter.
- Realizing he has mislead those around him, Damien tells her the truth he's a dispatch clerk with absolutely no IRA ties.
- Back at the lodging house misconceptions and resentments explode into sudden violence.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.