- Cast 3m 5f
- Hortense and Daniel, a married couple of over 40 years, plan to embark on their first European vacation, but the two have very different outlooks on travel.
- Daniel is convinced he will be unimpressed by the other side of the pond.
- His conditions for the trip are: no Paris, no Venice, no shopping, sightseeing, or speaking in French. Hortense, on the other hand, is full of life and eager to experience Europe fully.
- When Daniel embarrasses Hortense in front of family and friends, she announces that the trip is cancelled.
- As her adult children try to convince her to forgive Daniel, Hortense must decide how she feels about the man with whom she has shared a life for 40 years.
- Daniel, in turn, to save his marriage must show how much he appreciates Hortense.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.