- Cast 27 flexible
- Hurricane Smith fears nothing — neither the blood-thirsty Cobra People nor the headhunters lurking in jungle shrubbery.
- Naturally, Linda Zest, photojournalist, and Bill and Hildegarde, Hurricane’s young admirers, are along for the romp. Even Java-Java, Hurricane’s gorilla nanny, gets a song in this show ('What a Monkey!').
- One simple set makes this play easy to produce.
- This is a hilarious and tuneful spoof that not only keeps your cast and audience delighted but also guarantees brisk ticket sales.
- The thrilling score piles up one blockbuster hit after another — 'I’ve Made Up My Mind,' 'I Like Your Style,' 'Pot Luck.'
- When Hurricane sings 'I Hear Jungle Drums,' you’ll want to pack your quinine tablets and head for the Amazon Jungle singing all the way — 'Hooray for Hurricane!'
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.