- Cast; 10m, 8w
- "In the first section of the play Mr. Capote is writing with an original, offbeat humor that seems completely irresponsible.
- It has been gathered out of his vagrant memories and turned into comedy.
- But he has something more than a frolic in mind. For the greater part of THE GRASS HARP is an idyll about the pure in heart who, like the meek, inherit the earth.
- All the common impulses of the world are against the trio who find sanctuary in the treehouse.
- The avaricious sis-ter is outraged.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.