5m, 4f. 5o.
- A Play.
- This award-winning comedy for all ages tells the story of the citizens of the village of Farnstall, who, much to their alarm, are visited by a royal massager.
- With banners unfurled and trumpets blowing, he announces the bad news that the villagers must make ready for a visit from the King - and his royal guard of 843 gentle-men-at-arms!
- This hungry procession will eat the poor villagers out of house and home.
- Every sausage, crumpet and cake will disappear from their shops, and they'll not get a single farthing in exchange!
- What despair - until clever Harkee the Cat shows an unusual and hilarious solution to the problem.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.