- Cast: 1m, 1w
- This play by the author of the delightful The Decorator and Mixed Feelings is another comedy about modern marriage.
- Audrey and Tony are a middle aged ex-couple meeting at their old weekend retreat to decide who gets what.
- Tony is eager to get this matter cleared up.
- He has re-married and his new wife, who is only eighteen but very mature for her years, is pregnant.
- She has come along for the ride but goes into labor and is rushed to the local hospital.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.