- Cast: 5m, 1w
- A hardly literate, hard hat construction worker escorts a high tone, college educated and liberated young lady to a plush restaurant.
- They met and fell in love at a demonstration during which he cracked her skull with a two by four.
- She enthuses over his commanding manner and he responds laconically in monosyllables, while Franz Schubert plays his serenade on a violin.
- The cook, and waiter race in and out, and a maitre d' comments continually to the audience.
- The actors suit their actions to the maitre d's words until the very end, when everything goes haywire.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.