- A haunting, poetic memory play about the tortured final days of F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald.
- The play begins outside the North Carolina asylum where Zelda Fitzgerald is receiving treatment for her mental disorder.
- Visiting her is husband Scott, now reduced to hack writing in Hollywood and trying desperately to control his drinking.
- Their meeting is deeply disturbing, and as Scott realises that Zelda will never recover, the action shifts to a series of flashbacks which illuminate the causes of their sad plight.
- We see them in younger, happier days, she in a tempestuous affair with a young French aviator; he matching wits with an acerbic Earnest Hemmingway.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.