- Cast: 4m, 10f
- This popular and appealing college and little theatre play tells the story of a child brought to a convent and of the extraordinary change in the lives of the nuns wrought by the presence of the infant.
- The child grows to young womanhood and the nuns lavish upon her all the tenderness which is usually absent from the lives of those who have dedicated themselves to God.
- At last the girl falls in love and leaves the home which has been made for her.
- Within this simple framework the author has told a charming, amusing and pathetic story with Spanish grace and a delicate touch.
- The play is ideal for schools, colleges, little theaters and church societies.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.