- A topical musical play for young people, originally performed by several hundred school children.
- It is about man and how he destroys his own world through misuse and disrespect, only to search for a replacement in the stars.
- In his absence the Dinosaurs return to Earth to discover desolation and destruction.
- In this humorous and intelligent play the dancing Dinosaurs restore the Earth to its former beauty, with the help of the animal kingdom.
- Ironically, when Man returns he tries to lay claim to his new blooming planet, but is reminded that it is the same decaying Earth he had abandoned.
- The final note of the appealing and lively play for children is that the Earth belongs to everyone and should be respected.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.