- As Everywoman opens the voice of God tells of how Man, given free-will, reckons he can do anything until Death appears for him.
- He then speaks of the different approach needed in the case of Woman.
- Everywoman is a ruthless, successful careerist who has sacrificed everything for her own advancement-including husband and child.
- When Death appears for her everything fails her-success, money, ambition, lust, know-how.
- Only Faith, her deserted husband, and Crystal, her child, remain by her.
- Her eyes are opened to all she has foregone: she repents and is saved.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.