- A Play.
- Faith and Edith Fellowes are spending a normal, uneventful afternoon, when a strange woman is seen leaning over their garden gate.
- They bring her in, to find that she is apparently suffering from loss of memory.
- When they summon the police, however, the woman detective is a little skeptical, as such tricks have been used before by thieves.
- She takes an early opportunity of going through the stranger's handbag.
- It appears to contain nothing incriminating; but the arrival of a doctor, and some further questioning, unveil something a good deal more sinister than petty theft.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.