2m, 1f, 1o.
- A Play.
- Time period - Present.
- Feeling ill and disoriented, Carol Benson-Brown, an officious and high-powered Chief Planning Officer, walks into Simkin's office to elicit help.
- But this is no ordinary office.
- Carol is dead, killed in a car crash, and the office processes applicants for the afterlife.
- Protesting at having to complete countless forms, Carol learns that the aim is to cause the maximum amount of discomfort for the individual.
- This is language she understands!
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.