- A Play.
- Susan and Brian are returning home late with Susan's parents, Angie and Peter.
- Unable to catch a taxi, they descend onto the platform of an Underground station, deserted but for Liz, a teenage runaway.
- As they await a delayed train, their bickering and idle chat begins to reveal family secrets, and strange and unsettling things happen.
- Sounds of drums rumble form the tunnel, footsteps echo in the passageways, shadows alive with malice appear.
- To top it all, Liz has designs of her own... Soon, a connection between the ghostly phenomena of the past becomes obvious.
- A tense, dramatic play, ideal for festival work.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.