- Written for 7 characters, the casting of this play is extremely flexible: all male, minimum of three male actors, and so on.
- Likewise, the staging can be very simple or more elaborate as desired.
- This play was originally performed by a group in HM Prison Grendon Underwood, who wanted to give a performance on their Wing but required something 'different' - something which would make the audience both laugh and think.
- 'Mungo Tweet' was the result.
- We all play games.
- We would all like to try out what it's like to be someone else.
- Most of us don't get the chance.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.