- Twenty-one characters may be played by a cast as small as four men and three women.
- This folk adventure play for young people, set in the fifteenth century, shows how a cruel and thoughtless tyrant is transformed into wise and just ruler.
- The Sultan of Arabia, Mustabir Olaf, conquers Malta and refuses its people freedom to practise their religion, or maintain a national identity.
- The people resist, but might equals right until by magical means the Sultan is reduced to a king of fools.
- He then learns, through suffering humiliation, the true meaning of kingship.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.