- When Brian takes up jogging, his wife Hilary is not surprised.
- She has often told him he should exercise more after all the business lunches he consumes.
- But when Brian is ostensibly running round the park, he is, in fact, spending a couple of hours with his girlfriend, Wendy, in his good friend George's flat.
- The arrangement works well for some time, for while Brian is visiting Wendy, helpful George knows that there is no danger of his own dalliance being discovered; for the object of his affection is Brian's wife, Hilary!
- It is all plain sailing until George's wife Jessica returns too soon from a business trip to America and puts the cat among the pigeons.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.