- Mary is left alone for much of the day in her isolated house, high among the farming hills.
- A constant stream of visitors calls to relieve her loneliness, but there is something odd about their visits.
- Whenever Mary leaves the room the visitors "freeze" into whichever action they are performing!
- Mary believes her mother has passed on to her an extraordinary gift - that of being able to imagine something and persuading someone else it was true.
- However, at the end of this amusing and intriguing play we find it is not Mary, but sister Marjorie who has the "gift" and she is using it for very philanthropic purposes indeed!
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.