- It's Christmas time and early morning outside a hospital A & E department.
- Security guard Keith sees a cross-section of patients come and go, including a street-girl, a clown and a drug addict, but his thoughts are with recently widowed nurse Kath.
- Kath finds two plane tickets to Prague in her handbag and decides to take a younger nurse, Hollie, with her on a festive getaway.
- The central two acts show Keith's fantasy of reinventing himself as an urbane university lecturer who meets Kath and Hollie in Prague and sweeps Kath off her feet.
- In the final act he is brought swiftly back down to earth and the reality that it's still morning in East Yorkshire, and Kath doesn't know who he is other than by the nickname ... Scary Keith.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.