- Juliana Smythe is a psychiatrist who specializes in treating walk ins rather than referrals.
- One day a mysterious young man comes into her office to be treated for impotence and a tendency toward compulsive lying.
- The analyst becomes hooked on the case and she cures him to the point where he actually stops lying and falls in love with her.
- Or does he? Patient and analyst marry before the doctor learns to her horror the lurid truth about this strange man and his efforts to control her.
- The audience is plunged into a complex, perverse situation right, it almost seems, out of Jacobean drama.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.