- As this unusual, warm and winning comedy begins, Sabrina, a woman in her fifties, is at a funeral home to play her respects to her dearest and oldest friend, Connie.
- A flashback moves the scene to the 1960s when both women were teenagers meeting for the first time.
- Sabrina's name then was Wanda Goodman she changed it after seeing an Audrey Hepburn movie and Connie was still Madeleine she changed her name in homage to Connie Francis.
- The play follows Connie and Sabrina as they grow up, grow older, grow apart, and grow back together, all against the social backdrop of American life and culture.
- This is a wry, sometimes sentimental and moving, always funny look at a lifelong friendship between two delightful women.
- One actor and one actress play numerous supporting roles from the principal to the parents, from beaux to buriers.
- Audiences will laugh and be moved by this engaging, offbeat story.
Please note: Product may be an old edition or slightly damaged.